Within the 10th International Symposium on Biomechanics and Biomedical Engineering - CMBBE2012 (http://www.cmbbe2012.cf.ac.uk), to be held in Berlin, Germany, on April 11-14, 2012, we are organizing the Special Session on "Computational Methods for Bio- Imaging and Visualization".
Due to your research activities in the related fields, we would like to invite you to submit an abstract to our special session. Your contribution is mostly welcomed, and we would be honoured if you could accept this invitation.
TOPICS OF INTEREST (not restricted to):
- Applications of Bio- Imaging and Visualization;
- Computational Vision;
- Computer Aided Diagnosis, Surgery, Therapy, and Treatment;
- Image Acquisition;
- Image Processing and Analysis;
- Image Segmentation, Matching and Registration;
- Medical Imaging;
- Motion and Deformation Analysis;
- Physics of Bio-Imaging;
- Scientific Visualization;
- Shape Reconstruction;
- Simulation and Animation;
- Software Development;
- Telemedicine Systems and their Applications.
- Abstract submission cut off: December 16, 2011;
- Meeting: April 11-14, 2012.
Please, go to the abstract submission page (http://www.cmbbe2012.cf.ac.uk/abstract%20-%20author.asp) and select the Special Session "SS5 - Computational Methods for Bio- Imaging and Visualization".
With kind regards,
Joćo Manuel R. S. Tavares, University of Porto, Portugal, email@example.com
(Organizer of the Special Session on "Computational Methods for Bio- Imaging and Visualization")