Mark Novak - 2011-01-07

I have this in my rc file:

let g:vikiFancyHeadings=1
    let g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_dark='LightBlue'
    let g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_light='LightBlue'
    let g:vikiHide='hide'
    let g:vikiFolds = ''
    set foldlevelstart=99

But my hyperlinks are white and they aren't even underlined anymore. What do I have to change?

Also the documentation -> :h viki.txt still mentions the old color names.

Also the g:vikiFolds = '' doesn't do anything but the foldlevelstart=99 does.

Thanks.

• Tom Link

Tom Link - 2011-08-14

Sorry for the delay. Your definition of g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_dark and g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_light is wrong. This has to be a string that is used as argument for the :hi def link command (see :help :hi-link). The default definition is:

let g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_light = 'term=underline cterm=underline gui=underline ctermfg=DarkBlue guifg=DarkBlue'
        let g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_dark = 'term=underline cterm=underline gui=underline ctermfg=LightBlue guifg=#bfbfff'

So you should change those lines to

let g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_light = 'term=underline cterm=underline gui=underline ctermfg=LightBlue guifg=LightBlue'
        let g:viki_highlight_hyperlink_dark = 'term=underline cterm=underline gui=underline ctermfg=LightBlue guifg=#bfbfff'

You only have to change one variable though depending on the value of the 'background' option.

HTH

• Tom Link

Tom Link - 2011-08-14

You're right about g:vikiFolds for some values of g:vikiFoldMethodVersion.