thanks,

deegree support this(epsg:3148)
when i try your command that gives output as
Coordinate System: EPSG:3148 is available with followingdefinition:
+porj=utm +zone=48 +a=6377276.345 +b=6356075.413140239 +units=m +no-defs <>

one more problem when i try to fire insert query i got exception.
i think it is due two tables are used, but not get updated with my insert query.
so please help me to solve this.
Insert Query:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<wfs:Transaction version="1.1.0" service="WFS" xmlns:app="http://www.deegree.org/app" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml" xmlns:ogc="http://www.opengis.net/ogc" xmlns:wfs="http://www.opengis.net/wfs">
    <wfs:Insert handle="insert1" idgen="GenerateNew" typeName="app:Road">
<wfs:FeatureCollection>
            <gml:featureMember>
<app:Road gml:id="Road_1">
    <app:ROADTYPE_ID>3</app:ROADTYPE_ID>
<app:AGEOMETRY_PROPERTY_GEOMEK6>1</app:AGEOMETRY_PROPERTY_GEOMEK6>
<app:ROAD_NAME_OR_NUMBER>AAA</app:ROAD_NAME_OR_NUMBER>
<app:ROAD_CATEGORY>Highway</app:ROAD_CATEGORY>
<app:ROAD_IMPORTANCE>1st</app:ROAD_IMPORTANCE>
<app:STATUS_OF_CONSTRUCTION>Complete</app:STATUS_OF_CONSTRUCTION>
<app:ROAD_CONDITION>Metalled</app:ROAD_CONDITION>
<app:geom>
<gml:LineString srsName="EPSG:3148">
             <gml:coordinates>-11612.15,-121.04 -11542.79,-25.41 -11496.57,52.85 -11415.63,154.29 -11363.62,220.96 -11340.48,244.16 -11288.42,284.76 -11218.97,308.00 -11091.67,368.97 -10993.31,415.41 -10874.72,496.64 -10704.06,606.89 -10608.59,664.91 -10536.25,696.87 -10458.14,725.90 -10362.64,752.08 -10267.12,766.67 -10116.61,787.15 -9954.54,816.28 -9824.29,836.72 -9757.75,859.97 -9621.74,915.14 -9520.51,978.99 -9436.64,1051.46 -9381.73,1129.71 -9326.54,1202.49 -2789.11,3414.52 -2703.99,3420.72 </gml:coordinates>
</gml:LineString>
</app:geom>
</app:Road>
            </gml:featureMember>
            </wfs:FeatureCollection>
 </wfs:Insert>
</wfs:Transaction>

Exception:
<ServiceException locator="org.deegree.ogcwebservices.wfs.TransactionHandler">
A datastore exception occured during the processing of operation with handle 'null': Check for equal geometry properties is not implemented yet. Do not set identityPart to true for geometry properties.
</ServiceException>


Hans Plum <plum@lat-lon.de> wrote:
Hi Hoke,

see my comments inline.

Hans

kiran hoke wrote:
> hi plum,
> i am having two tables
> 1)roadtype(roadtype_id(number),AGEOMETRY_PROPERTY_GEOMEK6(number),road_category(varchar2))
> 2)linestringtype(linestringtype_id(number), jline_string(sdo_geometry))
> AGEOMETRY_PROPERTY_GEOMEK6 field & linestringtype_id are related with
> each other.
> For joining these two tables i wrote one road.xsd file.
> but for getfeature request with bbox i got error so i create index using
> following sql statement
> INSERT INTO USER_SDO_GEOM_METADATA (TABLE_NAME, COLUMN_NAME, DIMINFO,
> SRID) VALUES ('linestringtype', 'JLINE_STRING',
> MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ARRAY(MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('X', 0.000, 1000000.000,
> 0.0005), MDSYS.SDO_DIM_ELEMENT('Y', 0.000, 1000000.000, 0.0005)), null);
>
> CREATE INDEX line_index on linestringtype(JLINE_STRING) INDEXTYPE is
> MDSYS.SPATIAL_INDEX;
> now for getfeature request with bbox query i got result but for getmap
> request when i try with following url i got exception as
> url:http://127.0.0.1:8080/deegree2w/ogcwebservice?REQUEST=GetMap&SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.1.1&WIDTH=1010&HEIGHT=590
> &LAYERS=Road&TRANSPARENT=TRUE&FORMAT=image/jpg&BBOX=-11612.15,-2686.56,6115.9,9303.79&SRS=EPSG:3148&STYLES=
> error
>
> xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/ogc">
> locator="-">layer: Road cant be delivered with SRS:
> {1}


deegree is not supporting this SRS: Coordinates System: EPSG:3148 is not
available in deegree

You can check the supported SRS codes in deegree via
Linux:
java -cp deegree2.jar:../lib/jai/jai_core.jar org.deegree.tools.srs.SRSInfo
-isAvailable EPSG:3148

Windows:
ava -cp deegree2.jar;../lib/jai/jai_core.jar org.deegree.tools.srs.SRSInfo
-isAvailable EPSG:3148

> i defined layer for road in wms_configuration is as
>
> xmlns:app="http://www.deegree.org/app">
> Road
Road>
> EPSG:4326
>
> app:Road
> LOCALWFS
> app:geom
>
>

>
>

>
> and my road.xsd is as follows
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> field="ROADTYPE_ID" type="INTEGER"/>
>

>

>

>

>
> type="xsd:integer">
>
>
>
>
> field="AGEOMETRY_PROPERTY_GEOMEK6" type="INTEGER"/>
>

>

>

>

>
> type="xsd:string">
>
>
>
>
>

>

>

>

>
>
>
>
> true
>
>
> field="JLINE_STRING" type="GEOMETRY"/>

Be aware, Oracle has different SRS Codes (until Oracle V. 10.1). You have to do
a mapping here as well with an another attribut:


srs="ORACLE-SPECIFIC-SRS-CODE"/>

>
>
>
> field="AGEOMETRY_PROPERTY_GEOMEK6" type="INTEGER"/>
>

>
>
> field="LINESTRINGTYPE_ID" type="INTEGER" table="LINESTRINGTYPE"/>
>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>
>
>
> substitutionGroup="gml:_Feature">
>
>
> LINESTRINGTYPE
>
>
> type="INTEGER"/>
>

>

>

>

>
>
>
>
>
>
> type="xsd:integer">
>
>
>
>
> field="AGEOMETRY_PROPERTY_GEOMEK6" type="INTEGER"/>
>

>

>

>

>
> type="gml:GeometryPropertyType">
>
>
>
>
> field="JLINE_STRING" type="GEOMETRY" srs="8307"/>
>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>
> */Hans Plum /* wrote:
>
> Hi Kiran,
>
> please send the according part of your WMS configuration from
> wms_configuration.xml and the referenced styling information
> (styles.xml for
> instance).
>
> Hans
>
> kiran hoke wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > when i request getfeature with bbox say 0,0,20,20 it returns 4
> features.
> > But when i request getmap with same valuses of bbox as 0,0,90,90 it
> > doesn't return any thing or show anything.
> > output of getfeature is as
> >
> >
> >
> > 0.0 0.0
> > 20.0 20.0
> >
> > ............
> > why getmap request doesn't show map?
> >
> >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
> >
> >
> >
> >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> >
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> > Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> > Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to
> share your
> > opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> >
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> >
> >
> >
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> >
> > _______________________________________________
> > deegree-users mailing list
> > deegree-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> > https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/deegree-users
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to
> share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> _______________________________________________
> deegree-users mailing list
> deegree-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/deegree-users
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> deegree-users mailing list
> deegree-users@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/deegree-users

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
_______________________________________________
deegree-users mailing list
deegree-users@lists.sourceforge.net
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/deegree-users


Here’s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers