can't download latest version?

Help
mhollins
2004-10-25
2013-01-14
  • mhollins

mhollins - 2004-10-25

I'm trying to dl 3.6.4 to get support for linksys version 2 fw, and when I extract the tar, i get 3.6.3.  On the download page on sourceforge, the links for both versions is the same.  How do I get the latest version?

thanks for your help

• wimpunk

wimpunk - 2004-10-25

when i try to download, i get only the most recent version.  You're right, it's the same file but it is the most recent version.  There's only a little problem with the linksys ver2: there was a little bug in it. You need to use linksys-ver2 to get it working and of course the most recent version.  You can try the CVS-version or wait until tonight (CEST) for a repost of the versions.

• mhollins

mhollins - 2004-10-25

I don't know what's wrong, but when I download and extract, its 3.6.3.  I might try cvs version, but I'm a little wary of doing that.  I generally prefer stable versions.
      Thanks again

• wimpunk

wimpunk - 2004-10-25

At this moment, the cvs version has only a bugfix for the linksys ver2.  So it's actually more stable than the stable version :-)

• wimpunk

wimpunk - 2004-10-25

I think the problem is fixed now, I renamed the files.

• mhollins

mhollins - 2004-10-25

Thanks, that did fix it, although I already went ahead and got the cvs version :)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks