On this page:
Downloading the Library
The library is separated into different projects, each of which must be downloaded separately.
All downloads are hosted on here on SourceForge: each project has its own directory in the Files section.
Help With Using the Library
Most, if not all, projects in the library have associated online help.
You can find links to each project's help on the project home page on GoogleCode and on the main project Wiki.
If you can't find what you need there some projects have demo applications included in the download zip. These can also be found in the Subversion repo.
Some projects also have an FAQ page.
If after all that you can't find what you want check the forum to see if that helps. If not, add your question as a new post.
If you think you've found a bug please do the following:
- Make sure you're using the latest version of your component or class. The latest version is displayed on the component's page on the DelphiDabber Website.
- If the bug is still there please review the current issues to see if the bug has already been reported. If so please do add a comment that might help track down the bug.
- If the bug hasn't already been reported then please create a new ticket on the issue tracker by clicking the New Issue button then completing form that is displayed. Please make sure you:
- Choose the Defect report from user template.
- Provide the requested information plus anything else you think may be helpful.
- Change the Project-unspecified label to the project you're reporting the bug for.
- You can change the Priority-xxx label as required.
It's possible that I might have further questions which I'll do by leaving comments on the issue, so please keep checking back. If you have a GoogleCode account and are logged in you can star the issue to receive notifications when the issue changes.
Requesting New Features
You can request a new feature or an update for any of the components and classes in the library. Doing this is similar to reporting a bug, i.e.:
- Make sure you're using the latest version of the component or class in question so you know the feature's not already been implemented.
- Review the current issues to see if anyone else has requested a similar feature. If so you can add a "me too" comment and maybe expand on the request.
- If you're the first one to think of the feature please create a new ticket on the issue tracker by clicking the New Issue button then completing form that is displayed. There are few differences to reporting a bug:
- Choose the Feature request template from the drop down list.
- Provide all the requested information plus anything else you think will be useful.
- Change the Project-unspecified label to the project you're requesting a feature for. Leave the label alone if your request applies to more than one project.
Just like with bug requests it's helpful if you can keep checking back to see if I've left any comments on the issue.