cannot get dcfldd on to Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
done the following:
1. XCode installed
2. CLI for Mountain Lion installed.
3. Downloaded dcfldd-1.3.4-1.tar.gz
4. uncompressed to folder
5. within Terminal, typed commands: ./configure, followed by make then sudo make install.
6. the .configure seems a bit quick but no errors I can see
7. The make again a bit quick but no errors
8. Command: sudo make install produces:
est -z "/usr/local/bin" || /Users/colin/Downloads/dcfldd-1.3.4-1/install-sh -d "/usr/local/bin"
/usr/bin/install -c 'dcfldd' '/usr/local/bin/dcfldd'
test -z "/usr/local/man/man1" || /Users/colin/Downloads/dcfldd-1.3.4-1/install-sh -d "/usr/local/man/man1"
/usr/bin/install -c -m 644 './dcfldd.1' '/usr/local/man/man1/dcfldd.1'
Finally, I type dcvldd -version and get: command not found.
Any help would be great, I did manage to install it on another Mac a few weeks ago without errors.
Log in to post a comment.