Menu

When will support for 3.0 come?

Help
anthony
2004-08-12
2004-09-02
  • anthony

anthony - 2004-08-12

Is anyone else waiting for 3.0 support?  Seems like the 3.0 support is taking a lot longer then a "week". ;-(

I've been forced to use myeclipse database support but it is extremely slow compared to dbedit.

I am anxiously waiting. :-D
    THX

• jkidd

jkidd - 2004-08-13

I feel the need to express appreciation to Uwe for this great plug-in.  I don't want you to feel like there's a mob of angry Eclipse users because you aren't getting DBEdit updated, Uwe...  Quite the contrary.  There is a mob of Eclipse users whose lives are easier because of your great plug-in and who can't wait to be able to use it again in their shiny new Eclipse environments.

I've tried about every other database plug-in out there and they're at best one-half as handy as DBEdit.

Thanks again, Uwe!  We're all eagerly waiting for the day when we can finally get rid of our Eclipse 2.1 environments!  Let us know how things are coming!  :-)

- Jeremy

• anthony

anthony - 2004-08-17

I agree 100%!  I was forced to use Eclipse 3.0 for other reasons and I really miss this awesome tool!  ;-(

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2004-09-02

I concur.
      I now user Eclipse 3.0 for my Java development and Eclipse 3.0M6 for my database work.
      I look forward to the day that i only need one Eclipse.