- Performance increase due to a reduction in the number of data-type queries on the source
and destination databases (Thanks to Dan Dragut)
- Fixed table analysis progress monitor dialog so that it goes away when the copy operation
- Examined data types for the other dialects (Firebird, HyperSonic, Pointbase, etc.)
currently supported and explicitly set them for the appropriate java type. Tested each type
against the corresponding database for usage and compatibility.
- Added custom type mappings for McKoi, Derby and Sybase
- Fixed bug which caused multiple dialogs to appear when cancelling a copy operation.
- Fixed bug that would create a temporary file to store the blob in if the blob column
value is null.
- Fixed bug 1344224 (When auto-commit is disabled, committing the source session)
Log in to post a comment.