- Added copying table constraints (Primary Key and Foreign Key).
- Added dialog to allow user to select a hibernate dialect for the destination
database, if one couldn't be determined automatically.
- Asks user to truncate records in destination table, if records already exist.
- Fixed packaging to place hibernate and commons-logging jars in subdirectory
space of dbcopy plugin.
- Supported Hibernate dialects are now:
Firebird, Oracle, Sybase, MS SQLServer,
MySQL, HyperSonic, Pointbase, PostgreSQL.
- Bug fixes. Actually tested this release a bit.