Ever wanted to get rid of Outlook ? DavMail is a POP/IMAP/SMTP/Caldav/Carddav/LDAP exchange gateway allowing users to use any mail/calendar client (e.g. Thunderbird with Lightning or Apple iCal) with an Exchange server, even from the internet or behind a firewall through Outlook Web Access. DavMail now includes an LDAP gateway to Exchange global address book and user personal contacts to allow
recipient address completion in mail compose window and full calendar support with attendees free/busy display.
Another bugfix release, mainly on EWS Caldav support (fix 404 not found).
Also implemented Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway support.
- Doc: additional FAQ entry on shared calendars
- Caldav: first check that email address is valid to avoid InvalidSmtpAddress error on FreeBusy request and new timezone name mapping
- Caldav: New fix for fix 3190219, regression on quote encoding since 3165749 fix
- Caldav: rethrow SocketException to avoid event not available on client connection close or DavMail listener restart
- Caldav: Fix timezone name
- Caldav: fix 3190219, regression on quote encoding since 3165749 fix
Exchange Web Services:
- EWS: fix 3190774, LDAP galfind email address handling, use Mailbox value instead of EmailAddress1/2/3
- EWS: fix NullPointerException in item getContent
- EWS: fix 404 not found with Exchange 2010 calendars
- Convert shell script to unix LF
- Implement Microsoft Forefront Unified Access Gateway logon form compatibility
- IMAP: fix 3201374 envelope superflous space
- IMAP: fix LOGOUT implementation to improve SquirrelMail compatibility
- OSX: Avoid sending null message to Growl
Log in to post a comment.