I'm getting an "invalid URL" message when I attempt to mount ...
# mount -t davfs http://localhost/alfresco/webdav /mnt/alfresco
/sbin/mount.davfs: invalid URL
I've used cadaver to verify that there is a valid webdav server at that url. I have set "debug most" in both davfs2.conf files(I wasn't sure which one it was using), but I don't see any messages in my /var/log/messages. I searched the forums and didn't see any posts relative to this. The webdav server is protected by username/password, but according to the man page, I would expect it to prompt me if this were the case.
Log in to post a comment.