You can put davfs module in your kernel source
and try to compile with your kernel.
1. Add new directory in linux/fs/davfs and copy davfs kernel sources.
2. Change Makefile.kernel to Makefile
3. Edit Config.h file in linux/fs
- add dep_tristate 'DAV file system support (to mount Web Dav etc.)' CONFIG_DAV_FS $CONFIG_INET
4. Edit Makefile in linux/fs
- Add subdir-$(CONFIG_DAV_FS) += davfs
5. Re-configure your kernel option.
- Turn on or make[M]davfs in network filesystem part of kernel option.
7. rebuild and recompile your kernel.
8. Do lilo configure
9. Good luck.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.