First, I want to say that datacrow is really great! I am playing with it, and I really like it! So the reason that I post about problems I have is because I like it so much that I'm constantly at it...

Anyway - it seems there is a problem with Author name and importing from amazon.com

Authors on amazon are listed as "Mark Twain" - first name first, then last. This is what datacrow imports.
Because of this, authors inside datacrow are sorted by first name. If I want to find a certain author (even if I use the search function, and drop-down menu), I have to remember their first name, or at least the first letter, which is sometimes hard[*]. I could go and edit all authors to invert the name order, but then when I'll import the data for another book by the same author, I will have two copies of that author - one with first name first, one with last name first....

Is there a way to solve this?

[*] note: I did find a way to find the author: I go to the author list, and there type 'Ahl" in the quick find, to discover that Ahlfors is "Lars V Ahlfors". Then I can quickly go back to books to find book by Lars.