Against better knowledge I have uploaded a highly unofficial Data Crow 3.9 version. This version is not finished (only for about 15%) but shows the reduced memory usage and the improved startup times (hopefully..).
Anyway, do this at you own risk and only for testing purposes. There is NO support on this release.
You can find this highly irregurlar release here:
So what the heck can you do with it?
- Help me in testing the new data layer
- Test the startup time (in case you have a large database, yes inim, I am looking at you..)
- Test the performance whilst scrolling through the "Card View" and when creating new tree structures
- Searching using the quick filter toolbar
- Run in client <> server mode
What can you expect to fail:
- Everything else..
Anything new in there?
- Nothing apart from performance improvements.
In case people like to look at unfinished stuff I could think about setting up a "daily build" release system..Just saying..
trying to give this a shot but it asks for a login/password when starting up for the first time. Now I know that there is a standard combo, but I can't find that anymore. Could you maybe post that?
If it's the standard, I believe it's "sa" as the username and the password line blank.
No success :(
I will release a new build soon. The current build only works on an existing database. You could copy your data folder over to try this version.
I have uploaded a new build,
Some notes apply..
Anyway, do this at you own risk and only for testing purposes. There is NO support on this release. You can find this highly irregurlar release here:
Log in to post a comment.