I did a backup before updating from a previous Data Crow version, which wrote a file named datacrow_backup_20140203_2306.zip. When trying to restore the data after an upgrade to the recent 3.12.5, the restore file filter expected ".bck" files which confused me. After realising that a former .bck file I had lying around was in fact also a zip file, I've tried the "all files" filter, selected my .zip backup file and the restore worked ok.
It might be a good idea to backup into a .bck file or change the restore file filter to ".zip".
Just in case it matters, I'm using the Data Crow 32bit version on a Java 32 bit (and Win7 64bit).
Good point, I'll change that.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.