Menu

Indi driver?

2023-11-10
2023-12-30
  • Giuseppe De Pace

Has anyone used this project with indi drivers for raspberry?
    If so, can you help me use it there too?

• Nathan Woelfle

Nathan Woelfle - 2023-11-10

As far as I know, no one uses this project with INDI drivers. I have not developed any, and no one has approached me. If you or anyone else puts something together, I'd happily offer it.

• Giuseppe De Pace

I would like to help you implement this driver but I have never programmed in indi... You?

• Nathan Woelfle

Nathan Woelfle - 2023-11-10

That would be fantastic! I have not had any involvement with INDI nor completed any research into it.

• Damon Ferguson

Damon Ferguson - 2023-11-16

An INDI driver would be awesome

• Nathan Woelfle

Nathan Woelfle - 2023-11-18

Damon, thank you also for the feedback.

I'm not adverse to a driver for INDI. Unfortunately, I'm currently occupied with other priorities, preventing me from familiarizing myself with the information needed to complete this task. If someone else can take the lead in the development of the driver, I'm still open to assisting, providing input, and answering questions where possible.

• Nathan Woelfle

Nathan Woelfle - 2023-12-30

Well, I had more free time on my hands than I thought I would during the holiday, so I've begun developing an INDI driver. The layout is done; now I'm working through a few kinks. I hope to get it sorted out quickly enough to complete the documentation and submit it for approval. Thanks for your patience.