mssql

xgq
2006-09-07
2013-04-22
  • xgq

xgq - 2006-09-07

I create a publisher on mssqlserver with table test and a subscriber on mssqlserver.

when insert a record into test,success synchronize to subscriber,then I deleted it,

error:
    com.daffodilwoods.replication.RepException: Other record for same commonId "null" in shadow table "DBO.R_TEST" not found.
         at com.daffodilwoods.replication.synchronize.OperationDelete._$9487(OperationDelete.java:279)
         at com.daffodilwoods.replication.synchronize.OperationDelete.execute(OperationDelete.java:115)
         at com.daffodilwoods.replication.xml.MergeHandler._$1157(MergeHandler.java:301)
         at com.daffodilwoods.replication.xml.MergeHandler.endElement(MergeHandler.java:152)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.endElement(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDispatcher.dispatch(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XML11Configuration.parse(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.XMLParser.parse(Unknown Source)
         at org.apache.xerces.parsers.AbstractSAXParser.parse(Unknown Source)
         at com.daffodilwoods.replication.Publication.push(Publication.java:1149)
         at com.control.RecieveDataforClient.doPost(RecieveDataforClient.java:149)
         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
         at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:237)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:157)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:214)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve.java:198)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:152)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:104)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
         at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.java:102)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
         at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
         at org.apache.coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)
         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:799)
         at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processConnection(Http11Protocol.java:705)
         at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java:577)
         at org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadPool.java:683)
         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

• subesingh

subesingh - 2006-09-07

It is a bug during synchronization. Please remove the publication and subscription and create again.

May I know have u made any changes in code of replicator.

• brian

brian - 2006-09-07

I had the same problem on PostgresSQL, and fixed it, along with several other Postgres-specific problems, and one related to Encoded fields in snapshot.  Try applying the patch that I posted to the 'patches' section of this project, labeled 'Miscellaneous Fixes'.  You should be able to apply the patch, compile, and re-run the sync without dropping the publication/subscription.

• xgq

xgq - 2006-09-12

thank you I see

• xgq

xgq - 2006-09-12

thank you very much
      I know it,I have changed from RMI to HTTP in code of replicator

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks