<yselkowitz@us...> - 2006-11-13 06:32
| -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED
I have just completed a major reworking of the package repository.
1) GNOME 1.4 has been deprecated and removed; glib, gtk+, gnome-libs,
gdk-pixbuf, and imlib remain for now, as they are still used by other
2) gtkmm20 and friends have been deprecated and removed; everything
should be using gtkmm24/*gnome*mm26.
3) GNOME 2 libraries have been updated to 2.16.1; desktop and apps to
4) KDE has been updated to 3.5.5.
5) Several recent Ports were added due to neglect in the distro; some of
these are now updated in the distro again, so I've removed them from Ports.
6) Some -devel packages have been renamed.
7) The ENTIRE new repository has been uploaded from scratch to assure
that release/ is in sync with setup.ini.
You should update from Ports simultaneously with the distro, following
the directions in:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (Cygwin)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----