Menu

Errors

Beta Tests
2002-09-01
2002-09-01
  • Sean Davies

Sean Davies - 2002-09-01

Hey all,
    Well I'm finally posting, I haven't had a chance to do anything for a while due to school, but here goes, I have tried to run the game, and it really stuffs up, I tried Python 2.2 with PyOpenGL for Python 2.2 and PyGame for Python 2.2, the game loads, but it comes up with so many errors, it's almost like every line of code in the game is wrong. If you devs want the error log, I would be glad to send it, but it's long :/ I don't know if something is wrong with my video card or what but yeah. I'll post the computer specs here, I am using the windows version, and I'm not sure but I think I need to reinstall DirectX 8.1 and GLSetup too, since nothing OpenGL works normally neither Direct3D, yet Armagetron seems to work perfectly, only thing that does heh, curse the evil doer who put such a crap video card in my computer. Anyway, as my computer goes, here are the specs

Pentium 3 550Mhz.
    256MB SDRam
    20GB Hard Drive
    DVD-Rom (Pioneer)
    Creative Labs ES1373 64 Voices Sound Card
    8mb 3DFX Voodoo 3 2000 With TV-Out
    56k Modem

Any help would be appreciated,
    Thikanu

p.s.  Yes, you read right, an 8MB Voodoo 3

• Christian Reitwiessner

When you are talking about the server:
      It is known that it does not work on windows, but a fix is being worked on.

For the client, I think it would be best if you sent me the error log (via email, not on this forum.).
      I'll see what I can do.

Regards,

Christian