Fix various compiler warning.
Fix incorrect use of NULL.
Fix conversion from (const char *) to (char *) is deprecated warning.
Version 6.2.5 (18-August-2013)
Version 6.2.4 (3-March-2012)
* Fix problem compiling against clang compiler used with Mac OS X 10.7
* Fix segv when using getting the type() of extension objects
* Support PEP 3149
* Support Python 3.2
* For python 3.1 and onwards use the Capsule API - thanks to Michael Droettboom
* Fixed memory leak - thanks to Vivian De Smedt
* Improve setup_makefile.py to use distutils to find paths
Version 6.2.2 (26-Dec-2010)
* Fix problem compiling against Python 3.1.3
Version 6.2.1 (15-Aug-2010)
* Add support for NotImplementedError
* Remove String() and Byte() c'tors that are not allowed by ISO C++ and where ambiguous
Version 6.2.0 (9-May-2010)
* Fix problems with new style classes.
* Replace all example makefile and project files with setup_makefile.py script.
* Add APIs to make calling python functions easier. See TupleN(), callOnSelf(), self()
PyCXX Version 6.1.1 (26-Sep-2009)
* Supports Python 3 starting at Python 3.1 and Python 2.
* Code clean up to fix compiler warnings reported by gcc 4.2.1 on Mac OS X when building for Python 3.
PyCXX Project page: https://sourceforge.net/projects/cxx/
This release adds support for Python 2.5
and the PY_LONG_LONG type for Py::Int().
I have converted PyCXX from CVS to Subversion.
This will make it a lot easier to work on the
source with the subversion tools.
The release addresses build issues when using GCC 4.0.
GCC 4.0 generates new warns some of which are valid and fixed
but others that are just wrong (if then else warning of not all paths
return a value) are worked around.
Added new example make file for Mac OS X fink.
This is a maintenance release fixing a number of bugs and adding some minor features.
PyCXX V5.1 rc2 has been released. This version supports Python 1.5.2, 2.0.1, 2.1.1 and 2.2 beta.
Two bugs have been fixed since rc1.
PyCXX V5.1 rc1 has been released. This version supports Python 1.5.2, 2.0.1, 2.1.1 and 2.2a1.
Release 5.0b is available as a beta test. It contains the changes made by Barry Scott and Geoff Furnish that include a new model for writing Extensions. It is substantially incompatible with version 4 in that area. A core dump on FreeBSD/gcc is known to occur but nobody has had time to look at it. Eyeballs are needed on this project.