Red Hat Linux
Click URL instructions:
Right-click on ad, choose "Copy Link", then paste here →
(This may not be possible with some types of ads)
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
Briefly describe the problem (required):
Please provide the ad click URL, if possible:
Cutter 1.1.6 has been released:
There is the FreeBSD port for Cutter. FreeBSD user can
install Cutter from ports.
Here is a summary of changes:
== [release-1-1-6] 1.1.6: 2011-02-09
* Renamed an utility:
* cut_build_fixture_data_path() -> cut_build_fixture_path()
* Added utitlities:
* Supported Debian GNU/Linux squeeze.
[Suggested by Romuald Conty]
* Supported Ubuntu Maverick Meerkat.
* Supported Fedora 14.
* cutter.m4: supported --config-cache.
* cutter.m4: supported custom Makefile for
--enable-coverage. (specify custome Makefile name to
* Supported notify-send.
* Fixed a wrong test.
[Suggested by Ilya Barygin]
* Added --label option that specify
labels in header.
* Romuald Conty
* Ilya Barygin
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter: