I am unable to reproduce this:
~/src/curl$ src/curl --version
curl 7.34.0-DEV (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.34.0-DEV OpenSSL/1.0.1e zlib/1.2.8 c-ares/1.10.0 libidn/1.28
Protocols: dict file ftp ftps gopher http https imap imaps pop3 pop3s rtsp smtp smtps telnet tftp
Features: AsynchDNS Debug TrackMemory IDN IPv6 Largefile NTLM NTLM_WB SSL libz TLS-SRP
~/src/curl$ src/curl -v bad14.haxx.se
* STATE: INIT => CONNECT handle 0xe57438; line 1011 (connection #-5000)
* Rebuilt URL to: bad14.haxx.se/
* Hostname was NOT found in DNS cache
* Adding handle: conn: 0xe913b8
* Adding handle: send: 0
* Adding handle: recv: 0
* Curl_addHandleToPipeline: length: 1
* 0xe57438 is at send pipe head!
* - Conn 0 (0xe913b8) send_pipe: 1, recv_pipe: 0
* STATE: CONNECT => WAITRESOLVE handle 0xe57438; line 1042 (connection #0)
* Trying 2a00:1a28:1:2011::1...
* Immediate connect fail for 2a00:1a28:1:2011::1: Network is unreachable
* Closing connection 0
* The cache now contains 0 members
* Expire cleared
curl: (7) Couldn't connect to server
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.