jeff
2007-09-18
2012-10-25
  • jeff

jeff - 2007-09-18

Hello,

I've got a problem with XML generation

When i launch the xml result, it dysplay that :

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:file:///usr/local/share/CUnit/CUnit-Run.xsl

I modified the .xml to include the path of CUnit-Run.xsl and CUnit-Run.dtd :

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/usr/local/share/CUnit/CUnit-Run.xsl" ?>
    <!DOCTYPE CUNIT_TEST_RUN_REPORT SYSTEM "/usr/local/share/CUnit/CUnit-Run.dtd">
    file

Can you help me
    Please

• jeff

jeff - 2007-09-20

Thank you kevin ,

but,

i have already try to copy (CUnit-Run.xsl and CUnit-Run.dtd) in the directory of my xml file.
      but the message error is the same:

Error loading stylesheet: An XSLT stylesheet does not have an XML mimetype:file:///home/jbt/testcunit/cunit_project2/debug/src/CUnit-Run.xsl

if you know an other solution...

Jeff

• Kevin Bianchi

Kevin Bianchi - 2007-09-19

If you read the error, you will see that you need two different file to view your xml file.

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="/usr/local/share/CUnit/CUnit-Run.xsl" ?>
      <!DOCTYPE CUNIT_TEST_RUN_REPORT SYSTEM "/usr/local/share/CUnit/CUnit-Run.dtd">

This mean that you have to add this two file (CUnit-Run.xsl and CUnit-Run.dtd) where you xml file is.

You can find this two file in the CUnit-2.1-0\Share\ document. If you don't have it, just dowload the CUnit-2.1-0 file.

Now it will display the xml file without problem.

Just read the meaning of the error next time..

Kevin