I am glad to announce the new 0.06-1 release of the "Ancient Semitic Scripts" fonts package.
Following is a list of changes from the previous version:
- ProtoCanaanite, Phoenician, all Paleo-Hebrew and Aramaic-Early-Br-Rkb fonts now have the glyphs assigned to both the Hebrew Unicode range (0590-05FF) and the Phoenician code range (10900-1091F)
- Aramaic-VIIBCE and Aramaic-Imperial-Yeb fonts now have the glyphs assigned to both the Hebrew Unicode range (0590-05FF) and the Aramaic Imperial Unicode range (10840-1085F)
- The Hebrew-Samaritan font now has the glyphs assigned to both the Hebrew Unicode range (0590-05FF) and the Samaritan code range (0800-083F)
- Font "Makabi-YG" added. This is a "modernized" version of the "Hebrew Square Isaiah" font
- Oblique, Bold and Bold-Oblique weights added to "Keter YG" font
- The algorithms of vowel and cantillation marks positioning in the fonts "Keter Aram Tsova" and "Keter YG" were rewritten and should now correctly position the marks.
- Corrections to "Hebrew Sofer Stam Ashkenaz" font