when making the manual R3.0 I delivered into cubrid.org, something was happended? for example, search index data removed from the source ? java script removed? If you search a word on http://www.cubrid.org/manual/ , it doesn;t return any and only showing "it has an error on this page" however the original english html manuals are correctly working.
I also encountered the same error, but solved it by clicking first the "Search" tab on the left panel, and then typing the search item in the search field.
Dear Daniel, please look at this issue.
This is quite strange as it works fine here. I've tested it in IE8, Firefox 3.6 and in Google Chrome. Please give me the details of your browser so i can look into this problem.
Esen, we did not modify the manual that we received from you.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.