totorial page modification

Laura Oh
2011-04-18
2013-06-05
  • Laura Oh

Laura Oh - 2011-04-18

There are some out-dated tutorials on curbid.org.
    There are some similar/duplicated documents on cubrid.org.
    In addition, there are still some articles refering to wiki.cubrid.org.
    Sinc each page in the manuals come out with its own url, it would be better to guide manual directly, replace those tutorils with manual page, which is being well managed for each version.

For this, I'll send you today a brief process guide, how cubrid.org will look like in near future.

• Nobody/Anonymous

Catalin, please check if XE doc for manual can have "Korean" button to refer to each KO manual page, after upload CUBRID Ko manual on cubrid.org.
    -> Check if the cubrid.org server stands KO manual pages well and also search speed and search result.
    -> How long it will take to fix the XE doc module in order to display Ko manual pages.
    -> Otherwise, we can ask Manual team to create this lang button with default link "localhost:/ko/~~page.html" when they building the manual. After XE doc import the html manual, then we can fix the link to proper one.

Let me have your opinion about this.

• Catalin Ciobanu

Catalin Ciobanu - 2011-04-20

Dear Laura,

Can you please first send me a zip archive with the manual in Korean language? I want to see its exact structure before I make an estimation.
    Regarding the search and search results on cubrid.org (after importing also the Korean manuals) I don't think there will be any performance issues but we can see exactly after we make some tests. BTW, the latest version of xe docs module searches using lucene so the actual search in the manual is just a lucene interrogation (that's why I assume there should not be any problem).