Help
alex67
2010-03-29
2013-05-20
  • alex67

alex67 - 2010-03-29

Hi chriddo,
    cubosphere is beautiful!
    Can I create and selected (with scrolling or other)  more of 19 levels in this game ? (for example 30 levels ?)

• Anonymous - 2010-03-29

Hi,
    you can add as many levels as you want, but however the menu is not able to scroll in the current release :-(

But I'm currently working on it (after I've neglected the project for a longer time because of a lack in freetime :-( ).
    The upcoming release (I think it will be approximately ready at Easter) will have scrolling menus included.

Furthermore the new version will have two new themes, switches and teleports and 16 additional levels created by some other users who are now contributors of the project.
    If you've fun creating levels you are free to do so and send them to me. As a reward for your work I would add you to the credits with a (nick)name of your choice.

Best regards and thanks for your good comment,
    Chriddo

• Anonymous - 2010-06-06

Hi chriddo, i can't wait for the new stuff your putting in to cubosphere! y'know like teleporters and buttens and glasses etc. Do you know when you will probably be uploading it?

• Anonymous - 2010-06-07

Hi, thanks for your request.

Actually there are only some levels to do. The user "arlaan" is currently arranging all levels to a episode. It's hard work, as you'll have to sort them by difficulty. But I hope, that he will get it done in this week.
    After that there are only minor steps (packing, uploading) before the alpha 0.04 version is ready to be downloaded.

So please take a daily look on this page :-)

Greetings  

• Anonymous - 2010-06-07

thanks chriddo, i'm so happy you have told me :) I'm greatful! And im proud of your work!

• Anonymous - 2010-06-13

Hey everybody!

Thanks to Chriddos hard work, Cubosphere 0.04b is out now and finally free of all critical bugs, so enjoy and have fun with the new version!
    If you have sent us levels and can't find them in the game now, please don't panic: being in a hurry, we were trying to release the new Alpha as soon as possible, that's why we kept some of your best levels for the upcoming episodes. Now that there are teleporters and new invisible blocks and phaser-blocks that finally do what they are supposed to do, there are far more ways to design levels, so please feel free to create and send us new challenging ones. We still have 4 Themes left we didn't use yet, which will be released together with your new levels in the next version.
    The last part of the current episode still lacks 5 levels and I'm planning to make a sequel episode with areas of 15 levels as well. We will create levels ourselves, too, but Cubosphere needs help. Your help! Your levels were awesome, so keep up the good work. I will upload some screenshots so that you will get a first impression of how your levels may look like. We need any kind of level, so you don't have to focus on just the new features. Send us your level of choice to
    "cubosphere@web.de"
    or
    "arlaan@web.de"

Thanks!