Shaders

Help
brutalis
2011-06-03
2013-05-20
  • brutalis

brutalis - 2011-06-03

Hello, I've enjoyed playing Cubosphere for some time now, and have decided to implement my own themes, music etc (screenshots at the bottom, in case you wanna have a look at it). I'm just wondering about the shaders, how did you construct only black and white shaders that perfect? I can't really seem to reach that effect on Crazybump, so I was wondering if you could tell me how you created/which program you used to create the shaders.

Screenshots:

Start Game Menu

Special level 3 (sahara)

Special level 10 (space)

Special level 11 (dusk)

Shader of tile1 on special 11 (took me quite a lot of time to make the shader that perfect actually, which is why I'm wondering if you could tell me how you construct your shaders)

I'm actually planning on publishing this somewhere in the future.

Oh, and one thing more. I'd also appreciate a 1024x1024 sized airvent.jpg file in further releases quite a lot.

Sincerely, martinrr

• brutalis

brutalis - 2011-06-03

Sorry for the double post, but the special 11 shader image is corrupt in the main post, and I don't think it's possible to edit my posts. So here we go:

Shader of tile1 on special11

Also, sorry for the image size in the main post, didn't quite expect them to show up as that big >.>

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks