Welcome to Help

Help
2002-01-28
2002-07-22
  • Nobody/Anonymous

Welcome to Help

• Dennis Hruska

Dennis Hruska - 2002-07-18

I am new to the Linux community. I am using Red Hat 7.3 and have gone to Evolution for my mail client. I want to import my Outlook contacts into Evolution. I have exported the contacts to a csv file, the export engine to comma delimited (DOS) is not loaded so I used comma delimited (WINDOWS). This creates a file with 111 records in it. When I run csv2vcard to convert the file it only contains 1 record. Is this a result of the csv file being comma delimited (WINDOWS) and not comma delimited (DOS)?

• Thorsten Roggendorf

Hi,

I don't think so. If there should be such a problem at all, it should be the other way round.
      You probably found a bug in the program. If you can send me a csv file that reproduces the bug, I can fix it. The file does not have to contain meaningful information (i.e. information about real people), it just has to have 2 or more records and make csv2vcard export only one.

Communication would probably be faster if you e-mailed me: schrotie@uni-bielefeld.de
      I'll be gone on a holiday in a week, I won't fix any bugs for a couple of weeks then ;-)

Regards

Thorsten

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks