- Version 1.4.0 released!
- OpenGL 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4 & 50 additional extensions supported.
- If you have the latest extension header for
SomeNiftyNewExtensionFromCompanyX you could now automatically generate the
CsGL extension file with glgenerator.exe in the
<CsGL>extras\generator directory. It comes both precompiled and
with source. Check the README file first if you want to hack it.
- Mouse (including Cursor utility) and Keyboard class added to CsGL.Util
- New related project, http://www21.brinkster.com/trapalas/
is a skin file reader and cloth simulator... very nice demo!
- The NeHe tutorials have been taken out of the base distribution and will
be found in a separate package, where a new developer (thanks Randy) is doing
a really wonderful job and LOT of tutorials.
- One last thing, I dropped Managed C++, this release is cleaner and is only
comprised of C# and C. This will make it easier to port to other platforms...
(provided you have System.Windows.Forms... of course)
- The regular CsGL forum is broken and until it's fixed we're back to using
the forum on SourceForge.
- BUG There is a small pointer corruption somewhere, which I was not
able to track until now and I know a very few case where glGetString() and
OpenFileDialog (?!) doesn't work as intended.