From: Petr Sorfa <petr@us...> - 2000-05-09 16:54:11
It may seem a little pedantic, but here are a couple of developer notes to
make things easier for all of us:
- Whenever any change is made to CVS, please update the ChangeLog file
- Whenever any change is made to CVS, please e-mail cscope-devel, even
if mention was made of the change in another e-mail. I'm looking
at automating this process, but sourceforge places quite a few restrictions
on CVS functionality
- If you wish to create/delete any directories or files, please ask me first
- If you wish to preform any special CVS functions, like tagging or branch
creation, please ask me first
- If you are not a hundred percent sure about the changes you have made
rather e-mail the changes to the cscope-devel mailing list for
Thanks for all the great work and effort.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.