From: Ben Armstrong <BArmstrong@dy...> - 2007-09-05 17:23:16
Peter spotted this one today:
1. position cursor on a word
2. alt-f7 to bring up alternate spellings popup menu (doesn't matter if
you select one or not)
3. select some text anywhere in the document
- expected result: popup menu including undo, cut, copy, etc. appears
- actual result: popup menu containing alternate spellings appears again!
1. unselect text region
- popup menu including undo, paste, select all, etc. appears
3. select some text in the document again
- popup menu including undo, cut, copy, etc. appears
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.