Hi, crackerjack developers,
It is my pleasure to announce the release of 'btrax' version
This release includes:
- Upstream 2.6.18 kernel is supported.
- Option of the trace execution script (bt_collect_log) changed.
- Trace start/termination macros for the test programs are
no longer needed.
- Child processes and threads of the target process would
be also traced by the system call trace.
- Add new information to the coverage output.
- Coverage checking time is shortened from the second time.
- Bug fix.
Thank you for all of your questions and comments at the camp
in Beijing. I also added many descriptions about coverage
to the archive documents.
So, for the detail, please check the README or the man pages
in the archive file.
The release can be found at http://sourceforge.net/projects/btrax.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please send them
to this mailing-list.