I've been sitting on this release a bit longer than I would've liked to, so I decided it would be a good time to just release it. This new release of CrabEmu adds a Qt "port" (and support for Linux) along with many other changes to the emulation. Here's a high-level overview of what exactly has changed in CrabEmu 0.1.9:
* Added Linux/Qt "port" of CrabEmu.
* Fix a lot of cycle counting issues in CrabZ80.
* Added support for the SMS VDP's H-Counter.
* Added support for utilizing a BIOS ROM with SMS and Game Gear emulation (also, added a BIOS replacement).
* Allow an arbitrarily sized view on the Mac OS X version.
* Added fullscreen mode on Mac OS X.
* Added a screenshot function.
* Fixed saving of many different preferences on the Mac OS X version.
* Added support for Joysticks/Game Pads on the Mac OS X version.
* Added support for the IO Control and Memory Control registers on the SMS.
Enjoy the release and please report any bugs that you may happen to find.