I've released CrabEmu 0.1.5, here's the major changes:
* Added support for non-192 line modes (SMS2 had support for 240 and 224 line modes), although only 224 line mode has really been tested.
* Added stereo sound support for Game Gear (SMS games play with all PSG channels at full volume on the left and right speakers, as they did before)
* Added support for 50Hz PAL mode (for the games that actually were PAL optimized)
* Added support for the Codemasters mapper (Codemasters games should now work, also, this goes along with the 224 line mode support and PAL support)
* SRAM saving now occurs when you quit CrabEmu, as well as when you open a new ROM (or when you manually do it from the menu
Enjoy the release, and report any bugs you happen to find.
Log in to post a comment.