* project file
* report: use system dependent path separator
* --enable: the except* is not available anymore
* --enable: the "unusedFunctions" was renamed to "unusedFunction"
* New check: Initialization of a variable by itself
* New check: dangerous usage of scanf
* More checking for obsolete and dangerous functions
* C++0x updates: enums, strings
* check that base classes have virtual destructors. Too many false positives currently.
* redundant condition before free. Will be possible to enable in the future.
* the optional 'exception safety' checks. too many false positives
* fixed internal errors, segmentation faults, etc
* fixed false positives
* improved handling when there are internal errors
Log in to post a comment.