This release adds new features and consolidation for existing ones:
- Improved installer.
- Improved audio player: more robust playback on slower machines or remote connections, and pre-cueing for gap-free changeover between tracks.
- Find files or folders reports total number and size of matching files.
- Result-sets may now contain multiple copies of the same file.
- Better handling of folder looparound when tracking.... read more
This release adds new features:
- Advanced connection options for helper apps.
- Support for saving result sets.
- Support for rearranging result sets.
- Improved MIME management / viewer binding interface.
- Improved XSPF support.
- Basic file metadata support - file size and last-modified time.
Usability Cleanups. Audio player now supports M3U files (with some limitations - see release notes). Improvements to text editor: undo / redo, find / replace, save as.
Please see the project website for the full release notes and other documentation: <http://cpcommander.sourceforge.net/>
Java 5 migration. Fixed heap leak in image viewer. Added memory status monitor. For full details, please see the project home page.
This release migrates Checkpoint Commander to Java 5. NB. Java 5 will be *required* for this release; it won't run under Java 1.4.
First public release of our cross-platform file management, viewing and security / archiving tool. Used internally for a long time now - suitable for production use.