Does anyone know how to install this thing on SuSE Linux? There is no "rpm-build", just "build". And it works differently, I think.
1) Recompile & install freetype with the correct
settings. ( Theres a good Register article on this )
2) install cabextract.
3) download the msfonts from sourceforge
4) run cabextract <fontyouwant>.exe
5) as root run kfontinstaller, point to your unload
6) restart Xserver (from login screen)
Thats it, worked for me on Suse 8.0.
Or you can download patch from the patch page (for SuSE 8.0) it works with SuSE 8.1 allso.. there is little HOWTO. There is another SuSE 8.1 patch that but it hasn't patch attached...
Zstar Electronic Co.Ltd, we sell fire cards for DS/NDSL/NDSi, we also have Wii, DSiLL, NDSi, NDSL, PSP2000, PSP3000, PS2, PS3, PSP go, PSP, X 360 accessories
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.