Today, after very long time, a new alpha release was created.
It mostly concentrates on the under-the-hood improvments including:
- sqlite-based task state storage
- unit testing (framework and a few tests)
- various bugfixes,
- progress and stats handling,
- VS2013 support,
There are a few new functions as well:
- additional stats in main status dialog,
- possibility to disable nagging about registering shell extension,
- shell extension options "Copy To/Move To/MoveTo Special" now allow choosing directory manually.
It still is not production-ready, however I find it quite usable with simple operations.
As always you can download the latest relase from sourceforge.net: https://sourceforge.net/projects/copyhandler/files/copyhandler/1.40alpha-svn589/
More information about the release can be found on official page: http://www.copyhandler.com and Copy Handler project page: https://dev.copyhandler.com/browse/CH (this one might require importing cacert.org root certificate or accepting the site certificate in your browser).
Please report all bugs at https://dev.copyhandler.com/browse/CH (or if you can't get a handle of Jira - at my e-mail).