Today, Copy Handler 1.42 was released with several bugfixes and improved icons in various dialogs.
Today the new version of Copy Handler was released. Development in this release focused on improving overall stability of the program - 3 crashes and several other bugs were fixed. In addition, a new feature was added to allow changing the generated names of duplicate files (the often requested "Copy of SomeFile/Copy (2) of SomeFile"). Enjoy!
Today we have released the new stable Copy Handler version, almost 6 years after releasing CH 1.32.
Check the http://www.copyhandler.com/changelog for the list of changes. You can download the new version at http://www.copyhandler.com/download
This is the third and probably the last release candidate of the upcoming Copy Handler 1.40.
This release improves CH compatibility with older hardware on Windows XP, fixes the "modified" timestamps of directories and fixes the update checker for Windows XP and Vista users among other bugfixes.
Today we have released the second release candidate of version 1.40 of Copy Handler.
This is mostly the bugfix release dealing with problems detected in 1.40rc1, although a small new feature was added in Custom Copy dialog where you can now drop files from Explorer.
Also worth noting is that starting with this release, all the binaries are cryptographically signed.
14 years ago, on 26th of December, 2001 Copy Handler had it's first line of code written.
To celebrate that anniversary, I'm releasing the first release candidate of Copy Handler 1.40.
This release includes fixes for various bugs found in the beta versions. Please see http://www.copyhandler.com for detailed changes and download links.
This release focuses on stabilization of the existing features. Full list of changes are available here: https://dev.copyhandler.com/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20CH%20AND%20status%20%3D%20Closed%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%201.40beta-svn704
Today we have release a third beta version of Copy Handler 1.40.
This release includes various bugfixes and includes migration of project to Visual Studio 2015.
See the project home page at http://www.copyhandler.com for details.
Today, after very long time, a new alpha release was created.
It mostly concentrates on the under-the-hood improvments including:
- sqlite-based task state storage
- unit testing (framework and a few tests)
- various bugfixes,
- progress and stats handling,
- VS2013 support,
There are a few new functions as well:
- additional stats in main status dialog,
- possibility to disable nagging about registering shell extension,
- shell extension options "Copy To/Move To/MoveTo Special" now allow choosing directory manually.... read more
Yesterday the code repositories were moved from sourceforge to a dedicated server. Now the repository location is https://svn.copyhandler.com/svn/copyhandler - it is highly suggested to re-download the sources as the externals also changed their addresses.
The move was mainly dictated by the change introducted by sf.net staff some time ago separating ro/rw accesses by protocol thus breaking the possibility to have a valid externals.... read more
Issue management has been moved from sf.net trackers to https://dev.copyhandler.com
Most (if not all) issues reported until now in the sf.net trackers were moved to the new system.
From now on, please report bugs, submit feature and support requests through the Jira system at the address mentioned above.
A completely new alpha version of Copy Handler is available for download. This is only provided for testing purposes and should not be used for normal, daily use.
This version features lots of bug fixes, lots of changes under the hood and some new features, such as command line support, portable version, configurable names of copies and support for very long paths.
A new stable release of Copy Handler has just been released. It features many bug fixes reported by our users.
Every user of Copy Handler is encouraged to upgrade to a new version.
A new beta version (1.32beta-svn245) of Copy Handler has just been released. It features some bug fixes and merged installer for handling both 32bit and 64bit systems.
A new bugfix release of Copy Handler. Fixes the problem with wrong side-by-side assemblies.
This beta version fixes two very long standing bugs - problem with creating shortcuts with windows explorer and problem with preserving directory times.
A new version of Copy Handler has been just released - it features many bug fixes and some improvements in the program.
It features the following changes:
* From this release there will be zip packages distributed with CH (requests by some users). * Changed handling of language files - if they have not been ported to the new format, it won't be selectable in options dialog. * Fixed problems with changing language while small status window was shown (and other potential problems). * Installer multilingual improvements (translated some custom strings to Polish). * Changes in the feedback dialogs (whown when task requested some feedback from user) * Bugfix: fixed formatting of data sizes in several places (e.g. tooltips in clipboard monitoring dialog). * Bugfix: crash when creating file description object in some cases. * Bugfix: Problem with crashing CH when changing buffer size while copying data. * Bugfix: fixed parametres -> parameters. * Bugfix: shortcuts were not visible in the shell context menu. * Bugfix: fixed crash when closing the clipboard monitoring dialog box. * Bugfix: Win+E keyboard shortcut did not work when CH was not running. * Bugfix: crash during error logging. * Updated polish language file (by Ixen). * Traditional Chinese language by Tony Yu. * Korean language update by TaeJung Um. * Updated italian language file by chicco83.... [read more](/p/copyhandler/news/2009/02/copy-handler-131-final-released/)