I want to suggest that Console.exe should better emulate the copy, select, paste behavior of the legacy DOS console shell. Specifically:
1. Right click shows a "Mark" option and when enabled, it allows multi-line select with the left mouse button. While selecting, the console is paused.
2. After selecting text, "Enter" key auto-copies that selection into the clipboard
3. Add a Console.exe configuration setting that disables "Mark" options to protect against accidental pause of the console.
4. Fix wierd behavior on "Ctrl-select"
5. Don't allow "Shift-select" because the legacy console didnt allow it.
Log in to post a comment.