Back in about October 2009 I started having problems with Console2 and Win64 + Bash/Cygwin (which is my primary shell in Windows). I tried a ton of programs and ended up switching to mrxvt. I followed these forums for a few months but since I didn't find any working solutions, Console dropped off my radar. Last night, however, it occurred to me to see if progress had been and what do you know! Console is back on my system and working like a charm! I'm using 2.00.148 and at this moment I couldn't be happier, just like having an old friend return from a long trip!
Thanks for your hard work - I wish I would have checked back more often as I have no idea when the problem was fixed, but I'm so happy it was.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.