SourceForge has been redesigned. Learn more.
Close

Console Settings Dialog

Anonymous
2010-11-24
2013-06-12
  • Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-11-24

Not sure if this is where a feature request should go - My apologies if this should have been submitted elsewhere.  I was wondering if it was possible to either add an "Apply" button to the Console Settings Dialog, or to have it update the console windows in real-time for parameters that don't require a restart.

It is currently really finicky to  adjust appearance settings using the dialog, as it requires a lot of closing/re-opening of the dialog.  For instance, I wanted to adjust my alpha value for window transparency, but to get it right, I needed to open the dialog 3 different times, pressing OK to see if the result was correct.

• Anonymous

Anonymous - 2010-11-24

Additionally, I would argue the values for the Alpha settings are backwards.  Currently, an Alpha value of zero means fully-opaque, which is the opposite of what you would enter in an ARGB value (where 255 means fully opaque).

You could fix this by either inverting the values (i.e. 255 means opaque, zero means transparent), or you could rename the field to Transparency (in which case, a value of zero would mean no transparency)