This is what I DID:
1. Start Console2
2. ping www.google.ca -t
3. Tap CTRL-C
This is what I EXPECTED to happen:
1. Console2 would stop pinging www.google.ca
This is what ACTUALLY happened:
1. Console2 ignores the keypress and continues pinging forever until the window or tab is closed.
1. Checked Shell. Edit -> Settings -> Set Shell: to C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe ...
2. Checked Hotkeys and reassigned "Copy Selection" from CTRL+C to CTRL+X
This appears to have resolved the issue.
Suggestion on how to repair:
1. When the "Copy on Select" option is selected, the Copy Selection Hotkey should be disabled.
2. Prevent the CTRL-C key from being selected as a hotkey, (Perhaps?) since this is a cruical function of the console.
This is a minor usability issue and is more a suggestion for improvement. The Copy Selection Hotkey was defaulted to CTRL-C and may cause
unexpected operation to someone who is relatively new to the application and didn't think to look there for configuration.
Log in to post a comment.