Conky is an advanced, highly configurable system monitor for X based on torsmo
This is the next maintenance release for Conky, prompted by bugs introduced in 1.4.6. Also notable is changes/clarifications made to licensing. If you have any problems with the licensing changes (ie. someone got left out of AUTHORS) please let us know. Summary of changes is as follows:
* Check for pkg-config >=0.19
* Use timed_thread for mpd
* Fixed issue with SIGPIPE and mpd
* Updated COPYING (with more clarifications)
* Updated vim/nano syntax files.
* Added $hwmon var, similar to $i2c and $platform.
* Added var $platform which is similar to $i2c and accommodates the conversion
of many devices from /sys/bus/i2c/devices to /sys/bus/platform/devices.
* Removed config item post_21_kernel since it forced all i2c device lookups
to go to /sys/bus/platform/devices and some people may need a mix of both
i2c and platform devices.
* Clarifying licensing
* RSS support
* Wireless support for Linux
Log in to post a comment.