Summary of changes for Conky release 1.4.3:
* Removed support for dead projects: Xmms 1, Beep Media Player (BMP) and the Infopipe plugin.
- Removed the following related configuration items:
- Removed the following related variables:
* Removed configuration item:
- on_bottom: please use 'own_window_hints below' instead.
* Added support for Audacious music player: http://audacious-media-player.org
- Added the following related variables:
* Added new configuration item:
- max_user_text <bytes> [default: 16384]: specifies the maximum buffer size for user text
in the .conkyrc file. Useful for people with enormous config files who were running
up against the hard-coded default of 8192 bytes.
* Added new variables:
- tztime: Local time for specified timezone
- hddtemp: interface to hddtemp hard disk temp monitor: http://www.guzu.net/linux/hddtemp.php
- goto and tab: additional alignment control
- voltage_mv and voltage_v: CPU voltages
* Other changes:
- added SMP support for $freq and $freq_g
- added WiFi signal level detection on FreeBSD
- added Xdamage support for X11
- added verbose configuration information to conky -v
- added extras directory to tarball with nano and vim syntax coloring scripts.
- fixed as many bugs as we could :]
Log in to post a comment.