ConcourseConnect is a web application that enables the rapid creation of dynamic online communities – with applications ranging from social networking sites to business directories and collaborative intranets.
Version 2.0 has just been released as is great for:
1. Enterprise Social Computing (Enterprise 2.0)
2. Community Building
3. Social Networking
4. Local Business Directories (like a chamber of commerce or Yellow Pages site)
1. Activity streams (your company's own Twitter)
2. Concise email subscriptions
3. A very functional wiki with inter-profile links and exporting to PDF
4. Improvements to Ideas, Blogs, Reviews, Discussion Forums, Document Management, Lists, Badges, Issues, Participants, Search, Tags, Classifieds and Promotions
5. Web services for Google Maps, Google Analytics, Twitter, Yahoo and Concursive.
For commercial support, integration and deployment please visit http://www.concursive.com
Share your experiences with ConcourseConnect on the support forum:
Best of luck!
Log in to post a comment.