We already have Compiere_260c version deployed on production box, that we can't upgrade to any of the new compiere release right now. We are not able
to run he RUN_Support script to update licensing information to get rid of 'Demo Version' waterwark in all PDF documents.
Steps to reproduce,
1. Execute RUN_setup.sh
2. Execute RUN_ImportReference.sh
2. Go to Compiere2/utils and run ./RUN_Support.sh
3. Enter all required asset information (as mentioned under webstore/My
4. Click Ok, system shows some unreadable message
5. 'Start Migration' button doesn't get enable.
As a result 'Demo Version' water mark still exists in all PDF documents.
If you point to 260c database via 261 binary, RUN_Support.sh script works fine and 'Demo Version' disappears. Would like to know your opinion on this approach.
Log in to post a comment.