Need to have filter on the locators in Inventory Move line, for from locator
1. Put elm tree product (Qty 1) in Default HQ Locator.
2. Don't keep elm tree in the Default Store Locator.
3. Go to the inventory move window and create a new Move document.
4. Go to Move line tab and try to create a new move line.
5. Select elm tree product.
6. Click on button in the Locator component and observe that Default Store Locator is shown in the list. And use can select any location displayed in the list. Even though that location don't have the elm tree product.
7. Select Default Store Locator in From Locator and select any newly created locator in to locator. (Eg create a locator under HQ warehouse by name 'Test Locator').
8. Set Movement Quantity 1.
9. Go to Move tab and complete the document.
10. Go to Physical Inventory window and create a new document.
11. Click on Create Inventory Count List button.
12. Go to Inventory Count Line tab and observe that qyt for elm try in Default Store Locator is -1 and in Test Locator is 1.
This give wrong Inventory Count.
Log in to post a comment.