Relation between MO and Workflow

2006-03-20
2013-05-02
  • Gaurav Kumar

Gaurav Kumar - 2006-03-20

Hi

I have created a MO and also specified a workflow for my manufacturing process which is of process type - Job. I have defined 3 nodes with resources as manufacturing resource and resource type as 'Work Center'.

But when I try to complete the order, the order gets completed but the workflow which I have defined is never called. Although corresponding entries are done in inventory.

I am not able to understand how the workflow created by us integrates with the manufacturing order which we are creating.

If anyone has any idea about this, I will be really thankful to him, if he can throw some light on this issue.

Thanks in advance
    Gaurav

• Victor Perez Juarez

Manufacturing workflow (Routing) is a tool which allows to define the required activities to fabricate a product taking into account the process sequence, how long does it take  the node (operation) and where it should  be done.

To use Compiere Workflows gives you a great flexibility for describing the production process.

You must use the Manufacturing Workflows and Tick the Is Routing chek box.

Regards
      Miguel Angel

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks